1. How long has PNI International Corp. been in the recruitment industry?
PNI International was launched in 1999 to serve the global search, placement and staffing market. PNI International has since established satellite offices in the US and the UK to maximize the opportunities for growth in those areas.
2. Is PNI International an accredited agency?
PNI International is a land-based agency licensed by the POEA. With license no. POEA-018-LB-012816-R
3. What industries is PNI International strong at?
PNI International specializes in delivering staffing and employment solutions to Human Resource, Hospitality, Health Care, Engineering and Construction, IT, Telecom, Oil and Gas, Architecture, Power.
4. How do we communicate with your office if we need more information?
To send us an email, please address it to firstname.lastname@example.orgTo reach us by phone, please dial the numbers +632-6315206 and +632-6370173.
1. What is the role of POLO?
An employer must submit recruitment documents to the nearest Philippine Overseas Labor Office (POLO) at the Philippine Embassy/Consulate for verification. This process ascertains the existence of the company and the need for Filipino manpower. (http://www.poea.gov.ph/about/hiring.htm)
2. What are the documents needed?
- POLO Stamp
- Manpower Request
- Special Power of Attorney
- Master Employment Contract
- Company License
3. What is Accreditation?
Accreditation is done by POEA (Philippine Overseas Employment Administration). POEA is Philippine government’s primary regulatory body on overseas employment. An employer must be accredited by POEA to determine whether or not the company is officially recognized and authorized to employ overseas workers.
4. Who should apply for Work Permits?
Employers should apply for Work Permits and provide these work permits to candidates hired to be able for PNI to process candidates’ deployment requirements.
5. How much is the general service fee?
General service fees depend on the type of service desired by the client.
6. How much is the cost of the Executive Search service?
Range of fees depends on the number of candidates required and their salary range. Generally, fees are calculated at 12% of the candidates’ annual salary.
7. How long should I wait for the CVs of pre-screened candidates?
It depends on the industry and level of position. For high-level (managerial positions), the CVs will be sent in 5 days. For low-level positions, CVs will be sent within 3 days.
8. How long does deployment take?
Deployment of candidates approximately takes three weeks, as it depends upon the processing of documents and requirements of country of deployment.
9. Who does the final interview selection?
The employers usually do final interview of screened candidates.
1. How do I apply?
A jobseeker can either apply directly to PNI International’s office or via logging in online at http://www.pnijobs.com/career/index.php
2. Will I be interviewed instantly after submitting my resume?
If your skills and experience are suited to particular positions available, then you should be called for an interview.
3. How do I update my Resume?
You can login to your Resume Profile to update your details.
4. Should I pay any fees?
PNI International does not charge placement fees.
5. Countries we send people
PNI International deploys thousands of candidates in the US, UK, New Zealand, Australia, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Dubai, Qatar, India, South Africa, China, Singapore, and Thailand (http://www.pnijobs.com/jobseeker/index.php)
6. ‘To do's’ during interview proper
- comprehensive resume
- PASSPORT COPY SHOULD BE SUBMITTED
- latest Medical exam results copy and technical test results should be submitted
- proper grooming
- communication skills